What do Audubon Adventures Classrooms Receive?
Classrooms receive Student Magazines, Classroom Guides, and Audubon Adventures Online.
Student Magazines. You will receive 4 separate magazine sets (32 of each). Each set has vibrant photos and lively illustrations that bring the natural world to life in your classroom.
This year's titles:
- Seabirds: Feathered Ocean Travelers (featuring Project Puffin)
- Hooray For Hummingbirds!
- Raptors: The Birds of Prey
- Caring For Our Planet: Join in the Action
For a complete list of our available titles, click here.
Classroom Guides. You will receive Classroom Guides for each magazine to help you easily navigate your way through each topic and present the material to students in an appealing way.
Classroom Guides contain:
- Step-by-step teaching plan for the topic
- Instructions for hands-on activities with easy-to-remove reproducible pages
- Background facts and information
Audubon Adventures Website. Our website, audubonadventures.org, provides online content and resources for both you and your students to supplement and support the print components.
Online resources include:
- Interactive games and puzzles for students
- Beautiful pictures and videos that help students take a peek into the lives of birds
- Step-by-step guides to show you how to integrate the print and online components into your lessons
- Correlations to the Common Core Standards for English Language Arts and the Next Generation Science Standards for grades 3-5
- Ideas for how to take action and help students turn their backyards and schools into bird-friendly habitats
- Interactive student assessments
- Glossary words, recommended resources, and correlations to national language arts and science standards.
To order, click here.
For personal assistance with your order please call 800-340-6546 or email.