Audubon Adventures for Grades 3 - 5
Explore the Natural World With Your Class with Audubon Adventures
Now you can bring the natural world into your classroom and connect kids to the environment. Designed for teachers and students in grades 3 - 5, Audubon Adventures offers top quality nonfiction material from the environmental experts at the National Audubon Society.
With captivating hands-on activities, students learn that we all have a personal stake in the health of the environment and play an important role in its preservation and improvement.
Your exclusive FREE gift when you order an Audubon Adventures classroom kit: membership in the National Audubon Society including a full year of Audubon magazine. (Value $35.)
Available starting in September 2013:
NEW! "Sharing Our World With Birds!"
These materials can be used across the curriculum and include correlations to Common Core Language Arts Standards and Next Generation Science Education Standards. You will also receive student assessment material.
Student Magazines. You will receive 4 separate magazine sets (32 of each). Each set has vibrant photos and lively illustrations that bring the natural world to life right in your classroom. This year's titles:
- Seabirds: Feathered Ocean Travelers (starring Project Puffin)
- Hooray For Hummingbirds!
- Raptors: The Birds of Prey
- Caring For Our Planet: Join in the Action
Educator Resource Materials. You will receive Classroom Guides and online resources for each magazine. This format will help you easily navigate your way through each topic and present the material to students in an appealing way.
- Step-by-step teaching plan for the topic
- Instructions for hands-on activities with easy-to-remove reproducible pages
- Background facts and information
- Interactive student assessments
- Plus - glossary words, recommended resources, and correlations to national language arts and science standards.
For more information and to order call: 800-340-6546 or email
Related Information: Audubon Adventures for Grades 3 - 5